Welcome to my blog....

Thx 4 viewing my blog ya, pls leave a comment if u dun mind, thx

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Food Fair at MBS


I oledy promised joce dat i wanted to go food fair at MBS...so today she comes to fetch me den v reach dere abt 1stg...den v go meet her frens den v walk around to c what is selling dere...but v reached too late le, some stall are cleaning le..so v juz simply buy the sausage v french fries & oso 3cups of soya beans.....


den joce calls me to acc her go gurney buy shoes for prom nite, so v go a while, unfortunately, the shoes dat she wants to buy no size le, so she goes to nichii & c what shirt suits her, & finally she bought the clothes she likes....


sorry dar coz so late juz reach home den cnt meet u at home....dun angry ya...muackzzz

1 comment:

  1. yalor...u reach quite late d
    me duty until 12pm thn go buy food oso all close d
    y all sell so fast d bt my stall thr stil left many thg >.<

    ReplyDelete