Welcome to my blog....

Thx 4 viewing my blog ya, pls leave a comment if u dun mind, thx

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Yesterday- 31July2009


Yday, the weather was very hot, sum more v need to rush from a place to another, it made me felt so tired.....1st, v rushed to Pulau Tikus dere coz my mum called me to take CD 4 her boss's daughter..Then, v rushed to joce's houz b4 v went sunshine, took concealer & her CD 4 her....at laz can went to a place that had air cond, tat's Sunshine.....finally can went to a cold place....if not i wanted to melt le lo.hehe...v met ken dere, saw him standing dere talking v his frenz.... v stood aside talking a while while enjoying Frosty Delight coffee rush......



Then v went upstairs to buy my grandma bday present, i shared v dar...v bought the toner 4 her....then v bought snacks to enjoy it at home......v went home to watch movie- 17 again while enjoying snacks.....


Then at nite, v went to eat Pizza at Tesco dere v my dad n mum....




No comments:

Post a Comment