Welcome to my blog....

Thx 4 viewing my blog ya, pls leave a comment if u dun mind, thx

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Grandma's Bday

Finally its time to prepare 4 the suprising party.....me, dar & my cousin go to buy cake at sunshine- Bread R Us....den my mum n aunt prepare the food.......den at abt 7 v depart from home n when v reach uncle's houz, me & dar stand outside 1st coz v r holding the cake....den all of them bring my grandma go inside room & dat tym only v know dat our uncle's wife hv cum bec home, she seems like not so happy v the party, so v faster start the party n our suprises also cancelled......den at nite, uncle bring grandma cum bec home le coz his wife had bec so my grandma no nid help him take care his children le.......yeah, grandma is home!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment